04 Aug Recruitment Consultant / Senior Consultant
Alexander Daniels Offshore provides proactive recruitment solutions for candidates of all levels across a variety of professional industries within the Channel Islands. We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team and be an intrinsic part of our continuous growth.
Do you have a career background in relationship management, business development or similar? Ambitious with an appetite for success? Have an entrepreneurial streak? You could be the perfect fit at Alexander Daniels Offshore. We want people who are driven, hungry for success, ambitious and ready to bring their flair for results to our team of highly motivated recruiters.
Based at our centrally located state-of-the-art offices, with open-plan working, regular networking events and generous benefits, it truly is a fantastic and exciting place to work.
- Responsible for building and maintaining close working relationships with client base and decision makers including Directors, Managers, HR Managers
- Arrange meetings with existing and future clients to discuss Preferred Supplier Agreements, current and future business requirements, our services/ solutions provided, and aftercare of candidates already placed.
- Responsible for business development via telephone, mailshots, and face to face meetings with clients.
- Responsible for identifying candidate shortage areas and generating required candidates, utilising the CRM system, building relationships, and generating referrals, head hunting.
- Responsible for building and maintaining close working relationships with Live, Placed, and other candidates in your network.
- Marketing positions on various platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook
- Proactively growing your LinkedIn network and using messages and InMail’s to grow network.
- Face to face interviewing, verbally referencing and registering candidates.
- Responsible for arranging employers / candidate interviews.
- Responsible for preparing candidates face to face for job interviews.
- Maintaining a good solid relationship with your network and peers.
- Ad-hoc presentations to students, to help understand the world of work, and to offer career advice.
If you would like to find out more about working at AD Offshore and to be a part of our success story, please contact a member of the team in strictest confidence.