29 Jul Trust Review Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Trust Review Administrator, working for an esteemed bank. In this role, you would provide risk management services to the trust company including monitoring client business, Codes of Practice and ensuring compliance with group policies and procedures.
• Good knowledge of trust and company law and fiduciary principles and regulatory requirements in appropriate jurisdictions.
• Good knowledge of Jersey regulatory regime in respect to Financial Services Businesses and appropriate Anti-Money Laundering, Proceeds of Crime and Countering of Terrorist. Financing legislation and regulatory requirements.
• Commercial and fiduciary risk awareness.
• Ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word .
• STEP Diploma (or equivalent level) .
• Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role or at an appropriate level within Trust Company administration.
• Computer literacy across a variety of common applications.