09 Nov Trust Manager – Private Wealth
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trust Manager to join one of the Channel Islands’ largest, independent financial services groups.
Key duties will include:
- Have a detailed understanding of the principles and practices of offshore trusts, companies, and related structures
- Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain client relationships in accordance with KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for all work, and all work delegated to administration team, including the prioritisation of workload and ability to meet deadlines at all times
- Liaise with other departments regarding accounting and taxation issues and with Operations Departmental Manager regarding operational issues
- Have a broad understanding of tax issues and jurisdictions as they relate to client circumstances
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.