30 May Trust Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Trust Manager to join an independent, owner-managed fiduciary group in Jersey.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- To take management responsibility for the administration for a portfolio of clients, trusts, companies, foundations or other entities
- To assist with regulatory and compliance matters as necessary and to address action points arising from Compliance Committee meetings
- To participate in and contribute to meetings and implement decisions taken or carry out any function/activity reasonably required
- To manage the flow of new business, liaising with Directors etc
- To take an active role in projects within the department to enhance the client delivery and increased efficiently of the business
- To effectively manage the operation of a team of administrators to ensure a positive and expeditious approach to all client work
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.