25 Jul Trust File Reviewer
We have a great new opportunity for a Trust File Reviewer to join an independent wealth management company in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Undertaking periodic client file reviews as scheduled, liaising with client administrators and directors as appropriate and ensuring client risk assessments are maintained up to date and to a high standard
- Playing a key role in ensuring policies and procedures have been adhered to
- Interaction with Client teams, Compliance and the Trust Operations Director
- Maintenance of the periodic review schedule, risk assessment register and NavOne records
- Monitoring progress and quality control of Action Point completion
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.