14 Mar Trust Administrator/Senior
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Sector: Administration, Trust
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit a Trust Administrator/Senior.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and dealing with all aspects of the administration, from take-on to liquidation, therefore including FATCA and CRS requirements, regular reviews, statutory work and bank payments.
- Client contact by telephone, e-mail, letter and occasionally face to face.
- Preparation of bank payments and the creation of minutes and resolutions.
- Client reviews are created by a review clerk and the review points raised are dealt with by the administrator.
- Regular interaction with Management and the clients and their intermediaries.
- Managing all tasks for a portfolio of clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Good technical foundation and financial awareness
- Either hold or be studying towards a professional qualification, such as STEP Diploma, ACCA, ICSA or equivalent.
- Professional, positive, organised individual with good communication skills.
Category | Trust / Administration
Level | Admin/Mid
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-JSY-2897