17 Nov Trust Administrator – Client Administration
Posted at 11:41h in
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Trust Administrator to join a local provider of private wealth, fund and corporate administration services.
Key duties will include:
- Completion of core workflows in line with established procedures to underpin accuracy and consistency in the management of our client structures
- Adherence to key performance indicator standards in the execution of all tasks and early escalation should the risk of backlog building/other issues appear
- Client / structure data management in a timely manner as required; accuracy of core data being critical to the service standards we achieve
- Gathering and progressing documentation in relation to bank account opening on behalf of the client structures we maintain
- Timely and accurate payment processing in line with policy and procedure, with particular concern for the rules around AML, sanctions and CFT
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.