26 Aug Trust Administrator
We have a new opportunity for a Trust Administrator to join a leading private bank.
Key duties will include:
- To act as an effective member of the fiduciary team, and to assist other members of the team to ensure that all business objectives are met, and all operational standards and controls are complied with, to maintain a sustainable fiduciary business
- To help maintain the highest level of trust and company administration to minimise business risk, and to adhere to a culture of compliance with policies, appropriate risk management, and use the principles of treating customers fairly (TCF) where appropriate i.e., when dealing with complaints/queries
- To assist in the development of working relationships with clients, intermediaries and internal contacts to maximise client retention
- To demonstrate an understanding of fiduciary responsibility in order to protect the client, yourself, the team and the business
- Ensure that your own workload is processed efficiently and completed in accordance with established deadlines
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.