24 Jan Trainee – Private Client
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Trainee to join an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- To administer a portfolio of private clients, including more complex, demanding or high risk cases and to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents.
- Keep abreast of industry developments.
- To ensure the tax status of clients is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability.
- To deal with incoming correspondence expeditiously. Reference should be made to the relevant supervisor if the demands of the correspondence exceed capabilities.
- To prepare detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulate to relevant members of staff.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.