17 Jan Trainee Officer – Funds & Institutional
We have a great new opportunity for a Trainee Officer to join a leading investment services group in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Assistance with the administration of funds, management companies and associated fund structures which hold private equity assets.
- Liaising with clients, intermediaries, investors and colleagues throughout the organisation.
- Assistance with company secretarial matters, including the preparation of minutes, resolutions, agendas, board packs, and scheduling matters.
- Preparing payments to settle expenses.
- Ensuring adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.