16 Dec Trainee Fund Administrator
We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Trainee Fund Administrator to join a regulated financial services group.
Key duties will include:
- Assist with all aspects of the administration of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes for routine meetings
- Undertake routine office and clerical tasks where necessary
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses
- Maintain accurate investor records on eFront and process investor changes
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.