09 Jun Trainee Fund Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Trainee Fund Administrator to join a leading provider of fund administration and accounting services for private equity, debt, and real estate asset classes.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Receive tasks from a line manager or mentor, perform those tasks within set timeframes according to directions or policies and procedures.
- Monitor incoming emails, tracking requests to ensure they are captured and responded to on a timely basis.
- Prepare draft responses to incoming requests and escalate to a mentor or line manager where appropriate.
- Prepare for and attend client company board meetings.
- Assist with recording and writing minutes.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.