21 Apr Trainee Fund Administrator
Posted at 11:25h in
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate / school leaver to join a leading offshore service provider, specialising in private client, fund and corporate administration services, as a Trainee Fund Administrator.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Processing payments across various banking systems
- Book-keeping and production of management accounts
- Inputting Trades
- Preparation of daily valuation
- Handling of investment transaction documents
- Assisting with corporate governance, regulatory requirements and CDD/AML reviews
- Dealing with a varied range of client queries
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.