10 Aug Trainee Administrator – Private Wealth
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Administrator to join a leading provider of Legal services.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting with the formation and ongoing administration of a portfolio of companies, trusts and limited partnerships.
- Preparing minutes, resolutions and correspondence, coordinating of the timely execution of documentation, attending to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines, maintaining statutory records.
- Processing of bank payments, reconciliation of payment logs and approvals.
- Production and circulation of invoices, fee collection and chasing debtors.
- Ensuring client records are maintained accurately and with a high degree of integrity.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.