14 Sep Temporary Senior Client Accountant
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Client Accountant to join a wealth solutions company on a temporary basis. The role holder will prepare accounts for a complex portfolio of trust and company clients, using both computer and source documentation.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Prepare annual financial statements using NavOne, Word and Excel to comply with accepted accounting standards;
- To provide a quality/accuracy review of financial statements and accounts preparation files prepared by other staff members.
- Assisting the bookkeepers in maintaining accurate records;
- Assisting the client administrators in understanding the accounting records and the accounting requirements;
- Undertaking other “ad hoc” duties as required;
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.