02 Sep Temporary Internal Controls Administrator (9 Month FTC)
We have a new opportunity available for a Internal Controls Administrator to join a regulated financial services group on a temporary basis.
Key duties will include:
- Provide insight and drive best practice in relation to the business’ internal control environment
- Design and deliver checklist/control updates and new procedures in response to areas such as changes in regulation/legislation, feedback from the business and new risks / incidents identified
- Undertake a systematic review of all policies, procedures and checklists to ensure they are robust, scalable and meet the changing business requirements
- Work with project teams to provide advice on the controls to be implemented as a result of ie technology changes
- Assist with the delivery of the Group’s ISAE 3402 audit programme with the external auditors
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.