07 Jun Temporary Compliance Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join an international grouping of professional firms that provides advice to high net worth individuals and families, on a temporary basis.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Oversight of the Compliance Monitoring function for the Group and its regulated clients
- Analysis of the Group and regulated client Business Risks
- The creation of a risk based schedule of CMP test plan execution
- Execute CMP test plans and document CMP test results
- In conjunction with the Compliance Officer(s), produce compliance monitoring reports
- Acting as a Compliance Monitoring representative at Board and relevant committee meetings as and when required
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.