15 Apr Team Leader eBanking Helpdesk
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit a Team Leader eBanking Helpdesk.
- Responsible for providing all aspects of support for Banking Operations.
- Check accuracy of all items input over the banks systems and authorise within specific monetary limits and ensure all necessary audit procedures have been complied with.
- Check and review own work for completeness and accuracy, identifying and correcting any discrepancies or errors.
- Provide support to colleagues, sharing information and offering assistance when needed within the team.
- Assist as required in the preparation and production of non-routine reports, letters and documents, undertaking research data and collection.
- Investigate complaints, queries and problems from internal and external customers and suppliers, digging deeper to understand the underlying issues and acting to ensure they are appropriately addressed.
- Identify issues and problems with data, service quality, internal processes and procedures, recommending improvements and seeking approval for action
- Assist with review of processes, procedures and systems, in conjunction with the team to ensure that opportunities for improvement are recognised and acted upon and changing customer needs are met.
- Monitor suspense accounts and investigate any differences ensuring breaks and no breaches incurred.
- Communicate with the wider business to ensure standard settlement instructions and bank details for receipt of payments are up to date and in use, minimising unapplied funds
- To work with FNZ to improve straight-through processing of payments and minimise payment breaks.
- Support the Investigation of complaints, queries and problems from internal and external customers to understand the underlying issues and acting to ensure they are appropriately addressed
Skills and Experience:
- Highly numerate and enthusiastic
- Technical system process knowledge to enable efficient and timely processing
- Worked in a similar position in a complex financial services organisation, for at least 3 years
- Experience of working in a structure which utilises complex vendor arrangements
- Wealth management experience of 2-3 years plus
- Proven banking experience
Category | Banking, Finance
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-JSY-3013