31 Aug Supervisor – Supervision
We have a great opportunity available for a Supervisor to join a local regulatory body.
Key duties will include:
- Supervision of enhanced and pro-active entities in line with the agreed risk-based approach to supervision and in line with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring activities are completed in line with agreed service-level agreements and key performance indicators for quality, timeliness and efficiency
- Ensuring data from the supervision of enhanced and pro-active entities is used to demonstrate that we are achieving our objectives and adhering to the Guiding Principles
- Using the risk model to identify escalating levels of risk at an entity level with appropriate follow up action being demonstrated
- Ensuring strong relationships are maintained with other units across Supervision and elsewhere across the business to ensure appropriate execution of regulatory responsibilities
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.