17 Apr SME Account Director
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit an SME Account Director.
- To Account Manage Small and Medium Businesses (SME) and act as a key point of contact for customers.
- To proactively prospect for new business into the SME Market through face-to-face customer visits, email, phone and event attendance.
- To retain and grow revenues in line with our Annual Targets.
- Key point of contact for all new and existing small to medium business customers.
- Always put the customer first and provide excellent customer service to ensure that long term relationships are fostered and maintained with our business customers.
- Attain a good understanding of the products and services sold by the Business Sales team.
- Introduce new products and services to a targeted SME base when released by the Product Team and in conjunction with the Marketing teams launch plan to maximise uptake.
- Provide clear, concise and accurate customer information on all internal order forms through to the Business Provisioning to ensure timely completion of all business orders.
- Communicate service delivery/customer service issues back to the relevant teams to enable the business to refine products, processes and procedures.
- To be flexible with regard to working hours and to take part in business customer entertainment when asked.
- Qualify any opportunities that require the assistance of the Professional Services team and then follow the request for consultancy process to engage that team.
- Ensure that any solutions sold, fit with our pricing structures or go through the bid review process
- Communicate clearly to customers the service deliverables, delivery plan and ongoing progress (via the Service Delivery team).
- Work with all internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction levels are exceeded.
- Ensure that customer proposals are clear, concise, accurate and professionally presented and signed off by our Bid Management
Category | Commercial
Level | Senior
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-JSY-2759