17 Nov Senior Trust Officer
Posted at 10:23h in
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Trust Officer to join the Trust team of an independent, owner-managed fiduciary group in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Attending to client needs in a timely, professional manner and maintaining knowledge and control over assets and activities of trusts administered
- To take responsibility for the administration of a varied portfolio of trusts, companies, foundations and/or other entities, keeping data maintained up to date and relevant
- To prepare resolutions and minutes, arranging board meetings and to presenting documents to management/directors for review
- Incorporation of companies and establishment of trusts and foundations, obtaining fee quotes from lawyers for new structures, as appropriate
- To deal with third party service providers as required and in a professional manner
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.