24 Jun Senior Trust Officer
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Trust Officer, working for a global provider of Active Wealth, Corporate and Fund solutions. In this role, you would take direct administrative responsibility for a complex portfolio of trusts, companies and other wealth structures ensuring that first class service is provided to beneficiaries/clients and intermediaries and support to their Client Director.
- Experience of working with High Net Worth clients and on complex structures within the fiduciary field.
- Demonstrable excellent technical competency and an ability to impart that knowledge to others effectively.
- Track record in technical and complex transactions for their clients.
- A sound knowledge of current issues affecting fiduciary structures.
- Expected to hold or be studying towards a relevant professional qualification, such as STEP or ICSA.
- Educated to A-Level standards, or equivalent.