08 Aug Senior Trust Manager
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Trust Manager to join a fiduciary service provider in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- To always strive for excellent client service and delivery and help junior employees understand the Firm’s ethos of excellence for them to do the same
- Administering the affairs of a portfolio of private client structures
- Taking the principal client contact on a day to day basis, and to oversee the administrative team
- Support to the Director by dealing with the client queries, projects, writing proposal documents, business development, meeting intermediaries and managing the team
- To increase impact and credibility to the client
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.