13 May Senior Marketing Executive
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive on a 6 month contract.
- Awards including submissions, logos onto the website, voting, attendance, PR
- Media relations and media monitoring – press releases, evaluation and circulation of coverage etc
- Maintaining content calendar including thought leadership and media opportunities
- Internal comms – draft announcements, create e-alerts
- Group external comms – content management and distribution
- Sponsorships and ESG – support local and group initiatives
- Drafting press releases, award submissions, internal and external announcements etc.
- Actively and positively promote the use of the CRM System to support all marketing and BD initiatives.
- Ad hoc event support
- Ad hoc social media support
- Performs other marketing related duties as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ marketing experience in a professional services environment.
- A marketing or business degree and/or a professional marketing qualification.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Positive, flexible “can-do” attitude
Category | Marketing
Level | Mid
Type | Temporary
Ref Number | AD-JSY-3066