10 Sep Senior Manager (Trust and Corporate Governance Team)
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Manager (Trust and Corporate Governance Team), working for an innovative wealth solutions company. In this role, you will be involved in all aspects of trust and corporate governance which includes all statutory, company secretarial, regulatory reporting/filing matters as well as the annual review process and any other ad-hoc projects that arise.
• 10+ years in a trust and company business environment, operating at a senior level.
• Knowledge of all statutory filings in multiple jurisdictions.
• Knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements.
• Extensive experience of using/populating NAVOne.
• Knowledge of FATCA/CRS reporting and requirements.