31 Aug Senior Manager – Relationship Managed Supervision
We have a new role available for a Senior Manager to join a local regulatory body.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure the supervision of enhanced and pro-active entities in line with the agreed risk based approach to supervision and in line with regulatory requirements
- Ensure that supervisory performance is centred on risk mitigation, and the application of an appropriate supervisory approach
- Performance is measured against in line with agreed SLA’s and KPI’s for quality, timeliness and efficiency
- Data from the supervision of enhanced and pro-active entities is used to demonstrate the business is achieving its objectives and the Guiding Principles
- The risk model is used in identifying escalating levels of risk at entity, sector and industry levels with appropriate follow up action being demonstrated
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.