07 Jun Senior Manager, Private Equity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to join the Private Equity team of a leading provider of private equity and real estate administration solutions.
The main purpose of this role is overseeing the delivery of world-class fund administration and financial reporting services to a portfolio of private equity clients.
Some of the key duties include:
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing clients and potential new clients by promoting the positive image of the Group through the professional application of services and knowledge
- To be a role model and leader through the supervision and development of administration teams
- To drive improved business performance, measured through both top-line growth but also efficiency and operational improvement and reduction of risk
- Delivery of a first-class client service through all interactions
- Financial performance of the team in including team billing and debtor management
- Ensuring team portfolio meets compliance requirements
- Developing new business relationships and to focus on client retention
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.