20 Jul Senior Manager – Client Compliance
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Manager to join a multinational professional services firm in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Support with the timely completion of compliance framework and compliance monitoring reviews relating to a number of client funds
- Support with the maintenance of client compliance monitoring plans and procedures, training modules to reflect changes in regulatory requirements, risk factors and TMF procedures
- Pro-actively participate in the preparation and delivery of training programs on compliance and business-related matters
- Maintain and develop a detailed understanding of the regulatory/compliance standards
- Adherence to business processes
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.