07 Jul Senior Fund Administrator – Real Estate and Corporate Services
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Fund Administrator to join a leading Fund and Corporate services provider in Jersey.
The role holder will be responsible for a portfolio of real estate and corporate clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs.
Key duties will include:
• Acting as the main liaison and point of contact for certain clients
• Being an important link between management and junior staff
• Mentoring junior members of staff and reviewing work produced
• Attending training to learn new skills and enhance your current abilities;
• Playing an active role in the setup of real estate and corporate structures and liaising with external parties
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.