04 May Senior Fund Administrator – Private Equity
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Fund Administrator to join one of the leading providers in fund services, across the Channel Islands.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Acting as the main liaison and point of contact for certain clients;
- Being an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is carried out for the client;
- Mentoring junior members of staff and review work produced for submission to senior level staff;
- Attending training to learn new skills and enhance your current abilities;
- Contribute to the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.