15 Jan Senior Fund Administrator
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit a Senior Fund Administrator.
- To take responsibility for a portfolio of investment funds ensuring that they are in good standing from an accounting, statutory, legal and compliance perspective.
- To represent a portfolio of investment fund clients being the first port of contact for most clients and intermediaries and thereby maintaining a defined service standard.
- To produce accurate, timely and concise responses to client correspondence.
- The effective planning and scheduling of work to meet management and client deadlines and to ensure profitability.
- To assist in the setting up of new fund / corporate vehicles helping towards the timely completion of a new transaction.
- Liaison with other teams to ensure that the client experience is seamless.
- To record all time on the Company’s time recording system and ensure narrative is clear and sufficiently detailed.
- Achieve financial targets as determined by management.
- To attend at board meetings and produce minutes as a record of the proceedings.
- Co-Sec experience and in particular knowledge of the regulatory codes and company laws
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require. This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
Category | Fund Administration
Level | Mid
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-JSY-2628