02 Dec Senior Fund Accountant – Technical Accounting
We have a new opportunity available for a Senior Fund Accountant to join a regulated financial services group.
Key duties will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for technical queries raised by the accounting teams
- Review the quarterly/annual financial statements prepared by the accounting teams to ensure the accuracy, consistency and completeness of the amounts and disclosures
- Review quarterly/annual financial statements as a part of cold review process to ensure the adherence of standard procedures and processes in financial reporting
- Be vigilant on accounting updates (standards, guidelines etc.), analyse the impact on current client structures and communicate with the accounting teams
- Attend client meetings and represent teams for any client specific technical accounting queries
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.