07 Jul Senior Fund Accountant – Real Estate and Corporate Services
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Fund Accountant to join a leading Fund and Corporate services provider in Jersey.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of real estate and corporate clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs.
Key duties will include:
• Acting as the main accounting liaison and point of contact for certain clients
• Being an important link between management and junior staff
• Reviewing work produced for submission to senior level staff
• Involvement with the day-to-day operations of the client and following up with third parties, including investors and clients
• Collaborating with corporate administrators
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.