12 Aug Senior Fund Accountant
We have a new role available for a Senior Fund Accountant to join a fiduciary service provider in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of interim and year-end financial statements prepared under IFRS, FRS 102, and other accounting standards as required
- Preparation of management accounts and financial reporting
- Preparation of client audit packs and involvement with audit engagement
- Administration support for internal systems, including the addition of new ledgers and transactions
- Provide support for client teams in the migration of data to Investran, ensuring accuracy of client financial information and identifying process improvement where applicable
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.