31 Aug Senior Examiner – Financial Crime Examination Unit
We have a great new opportunity available for a Senior Examiner to join a local regulatory body.
Key duties will include:
- Support the Senior Manager, Financial Crime Examination Unit in planning and delivering the program of financial crime examinations
- Be responsible for supporting and conducting examinations, including examination planning, interviewing employees of supervised persons, conducting file reviews, reviewing documentation, leading opening and closing meetings and executing reporting and closing processes
- Adopt a risk-based approach to focus on key financial crime examination priorities
- Support the delivery of agreed quality standards in accordance with our methodology
- Ensure relevant stakeholders are kept adequately informed throughout the examination process
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.