16 Dec Senior Corporate Administrator
We have a great opportunity available for a Senior Corporate Administrator to join a regulated financial services group.
Key duties will include:
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and other business contacts
- Administration of a range of entities across various corporate vehicles, investment holding companies and fund structuring entities
- Coordinate all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes and resolutions for routine matters
- Coordinate and review the work of more junior team members
- Prepare the appropriate documents for incorporation of companies, annual and other ad hoc filings
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.