03 Sep Senior Compliance Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Compliance Manager, working for an established loan, mortgage and insurance company. In this role, you would work with the Group Compliance Director to create, amend and implement policies and procedures to mitigate risk of the company breaking laws and regulations and ensure a group approach is maintained.
• Desire to learn or undertake a Compliance qualification or willingness to work towards.
• Desire to learn or undertake a relevant AML/CFT qualification or willingness to work towards.
• Proven experience of undertaking risk assessments.
• Ability to undertake comprehensive audits and assimilate all data.
• An analytical ability to monitor and assess statistical data.
• Strong alliance of ethical behaviour.
• A strategic awareness of industry rules and regulations.