22 Jun Senior Company Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Company Administrator for a Independent Wealth Management Advisory firm based in Gibraltar.
Some of the key duties include:
- The ideal candidate should be familiar with the account opening and onboarding process in relation to corporate entities.
- Be able to process client banking instructions and be conversant with normal banking related operations.
- Knowledge of Viewpoint is preferable, although not essential as training will be provided.
- Preparing and maintaining of statutory filings and reports in various jurisdictions.
- Perform administrative and clerical duties, such as data entry and filing, when necessary.
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.