11 Oct Senior Client Take-On Administrator
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Client Take-On Administrator to join one of Jersey’s leading law firms. This role is available to candidates in both Jersey and Guernsey.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist team members with fee earner inquiries, client take on and due diligence on matter opening and maintenance to ensure effective and timely service is provided to the firm
- Conduct financial crime reviews associated with additional new entities during a matter and take a view on any findings
- Provide guidance to internal inquires on AML/CFT, ABC, reputational risk and CDD matters
- Communicate with clients on CDD requirements as part of take-on or periodic review process
- Identify and process any substantive improvements to enhance risk management in the GCTOT
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.