06 Oct Senior Client Officer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Client Officer to join a multinational professional services firm in Jersey.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administer a portfolio of structures with timeliness and efficiency, the diversity and complexity of which will be dependent on the experience and knowledge of the jobholder.
- Assist the Line Manager with the ongoing management of the team and act as the first point of contact for more junior members of staff and cover whilst the Line Manager is out of the office.
- Identify and raise technical issues and potential problems with Line Manager
- Undertake a variety of banking, investment and financial transactions within the limits of the job holders authority
- Attend client meetings and prepare clear and concise meeting notes
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.