23 Sep Senior Client Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Client Administrator to join working for a trust and fund services company.
The main focus of this role is to provide administrative support and relationship management to an established and varied client portfolio with standard levels of transactions.
Some of the key tasks include:
- Working closely with direct report to provide quality and efficient service to a varied portfolio;
- Administration of varied client portfolio undertaking general administration with minimal supervision by direct report;
- Supervising junior members of staff and delegating tasks on portfolios;
- Liaison with clients, client advisors and bankers on administrative matters;
- Liaising with 3rd parties such as lawyers, auditors, property and investment managers as required;
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.