30 Jul Senior Client Accountant
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Client Accountant, working for a leading offshore law firm. In this role, you would focus on the maintenance of accurate accounting records and the delivery of accurate accounts and periodic reports for a varied portfolio of clients (including, but not limited to, unit trusts, companies, partnerships and foundations).
- Previous experience of accounting systems, particularly Viewpoint would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- An aptitude for data analysis/problem solving.
- Pro-active and service orientated approach.
- Discretion and demonstrates good judgement.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.