14 Jun Senior Associate
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Associate to join the Litigation team of a leading offshore law firm.
The main focus of this role is to work as part of the team providing a full range of litigation services to the clients of the Group.
Some of the key duties include:
- To take responsibility for the management and co-ordination of client work as delegated by the Partners.
- To manage risk exposure in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures.
- To ensure all clients receive a high quality, timely and professional service to meet their needs.
- To delegate to and actively supervise the work of more junior staff as appropriate.
- To assist as required with the motivation, management and development of other fee earners and support staff in the work area.
- To support the Partners in building an efficient group structure (this may include involvement in recruitment).
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.