11 Jul Senior Administrator – Private Client Services
Posted at 09:03h in
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Administrator within Private Client Services to join a local Wealth Management Provider.
The role holder will be a member of a dedicated and progressive team, providing comprehensive administration services to international client bases and their structures.
Key duties will include:
- Administering a complex client portfolio
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with the team, intermediaries, clients and client advisors
- Providing day to day training to Assistant Administrators
- Undertaking the billing and debt collection for the client portfolio
- Undertaking the initial review of Working Papers files for the annual Accounts / Financial Statements for the client portfolio
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.