15 Jul Senior Administrator – Investor Services (12 Month FTC)
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key duties will include:
- Reviewing investor anti money laundering / client due diligence risks to the collective investment schemes
- Performing checks and providing guidance relating to Complex Corporate structures
- Conducting remediation projects around identifying / verifying and source of wealth there are known deficiencies on the register
- Continuously reviewing processes and practices relating to the role
- Ensuring that screening of client databases are undertaken within World Check
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.