13 Mar Senior Administrator – Fiduciary & Participant Management
Posted at 10:41h in
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure tasks are completed and all action taken within the deadlines set and in a timely manner
- Preparation of non-standard and complex recommendations for the division from review of the recommendation through to execution of the transaction. Transaction types include equity, hedge fund, and private company investments and also includes transactions across managed portfolios
- Assist in maintaining relationships with UHNW and HNW participants
- Liaising with intermediaries to ensure transactions are concluded with appropriate paperwork in place
- Assisting with client and participant queries
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.