24 Aug Senior Administrator – Executive Compensation Services
We have a brand new opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Collaborate with your manager to administer a diverse portfolio of employee benefit trusts, demonstrate understanding of tasks and at all times following internal policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently and use your own initiative and pro-actively and effectively manage, diarize and prioritize your daily workloads
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues, and clients
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients and team members. Ensuring all client requests are dealt with promptly and our client service standards are maintained
- Ensure client records are clearly, accurately, and consistently updated with all correspondence and ensure client records are updated promptly to reflect transactions undertaken on the structures
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.