12 Oct Senior Administrator – Corporate Trustee & Client Relationships
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- Preparing Minutes to formalise Trustee decisions
- Assisting with receipt of regular Trust contributions
- Assist with the management and training of junior members of the team
- Ensure a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary systems to ensure that deadlines are recorded and subsequently met
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.