25 Oct Senior Administrator – Corporate Team
Posted at 11:48h in
We have a great new opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join the Corporate team of an established corporate services company.
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of entities, including those of a complex nature
- Facilitating and attending board and trustee meetings, circulating agendas and documents for consideration, drafting and circulating accurate minutes and ensuring all related matters are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Arranging payments in a timely fashion, utilising more junior staff as appropriate and checking those payments for accuracy prior to circulation to authorised signatories
- Organising and attending client calls or meetings, making and circulating notes of those meetings and, where appropriate, becoming the first point of contact for your clients
- Managing the annual accounts process for entities within your portfolio and working with internal and external bookkeepers, accountants, stakeholders and directors/trustees to finalise
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.