14 Nov Senior Administrator – Corporate Services
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join an independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process, have an awareness of recoverability and work in an efficient manner so as to minimise write-offs
- Review client structures, complete review processes for client entities, remain aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group’s core values and expected behaviours
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret /implement relevant advice as required
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.